Diameter: 18 cm
Weight: from 400 to 430 g
- separate internal air chamber;
- high grip;
- made of soft pvc and bounces with small exerted force;
- excellent shape that keeps it free from vibrations when thrown and rolled;
- latex free.
Recommendations for use:
- Do not inflate the ball beyond the pressure with which it is delivered.
- The ball is intended to be used only and exclusively for training and rhythmic gymnastics competitions on FIG approved carpet;
- Avoid use on rubber or linoleum surfaces in order not to compromise in any way the technical and aesthetic characteristics;
- It is advisable to store it in your Pastorelli ball holder immediately after use;
- The company is not responsible for stains or dirt due to incorrect use or maintenance of the ball even if kept inside Pastorelli ball holder.
- In case of re-inflation, lubricate the needle to prevent the displacement of the valve.
The ball construction involves the joining of the two hemispheres, which then may present a small line. This does not represent a factory defect.